Relay Power Arduino

I made a timed Arduino that turns on and off a relay. Rather then plugging two cords into the wall, is there a way I could tap into the power coming through the relay?

I recently built a lamp timer that turns two lamps on at sunset, and off at 11:00PM. (I got a lot of help from Jack Christensen, who gave me his code for a similar project)

What I did was get a double-wide outlet box, which holds everything. I have one cord coming into it from the wall, but inside, the power is split, where it goes to a small USB wall wart I got from monoprice.com that powers the Arduino (it's a micro), and to the outlets via two relays.

tylerv:
I made a timed Arduino that turns on and off a relay. Rather then plugging two cords into the wall, is there a way I could tap into the power coming through the relay?

If you intend to regulate the mains grid voltage, then you can go some ways using triacs etc, but the best and safe way (imo) is use a transformer…

Can you explain in depth what is your goal ?

A transformer sounds like my thing. So when I have my timer, I have two power cords. One coming from the wall, to the relay. The other coming from the wall, to power the Arduino. Is there a way to get both of these devices running off the main grid?