Remote cloud sketch upload on DUE

Hi all,

I programmed an Arduino Due for a friend of mine which lives in another country (he was here during holidays).
I would like to be able to upload sketches remotely, I know that this is possible but the ideal objective is to be able to reflash the Arduino without him doing nothing but plugging the eth cable.

On my Raspberry I use Weaved (it’s a cloud service, awesome, I can remotely log in and do stuff) because it has no firewall/port problems (it’s a p2p cloud I guess).

Thanks

I would like to be able to upload sketches remotely, I know that this is possible

How do you know this is possible ?

but the ideal objective is to be able to reflash the Arduino without him doing nothing but plugging the eth cable.

Without him doing nothing, is like a double negative, so does that mean 'with him doing something' ?

And plugging the 'eth', I guess you mean Ethernet cable, into what, a computer or a router ?

Good on you for you having a RPi with whatever Weaved is, but what has that to do with the question you are attempting to ask ?

Be specific and be clear with what you want to say and ask, or it is a jumbled mess of words.

Paul

rockwallaby: How do you know this is possible ? Without him doing nothing, is like a double negative, so does that mean 'with him doing something' ?

And plugging the 'eth', I guess you mean Ethernet cable, into what, a computer or a router ?

Good on you for you having a RPi with whatever Weaved is, but what has that to do with the question you are attempting to ask ?

Be specific and be clear with what you want to say and ask, or it is a jumbled mess of words.

Paul

Thank you Paul, I googled for "wireless sketch upload" or "ethernet sketch upload" and there are a couple of ways to do that. By Eth I mean Ethernet cable, into a router with DHCP. I mentioned the RPi because I have a RPi and the Weaved service allows me to remotely connect to my RPi, skipping all the firewall/port problems.

I'll go a bit deeper into the question: my friend has this DUE, but he's not able to upload/modify sketches. I tought I could do exactly the same thing I do with my RPi (connect remotely and upload a sketch), without him opening ports on the router or disabling any firewall.

Thank you again