Remote control of a weather station using ethernet shield

good evening,
I was given by the lab of the university a significant weather station with its weather usb board to develop, so that I can monitor the wind direction etc remotely by creating a web app or mobile app. The following link shows the weather usb board that I was given http://www.pololu.com/file/download/USB_Weather_Board_V3_datasheet_110615.pdf?file_id=0J493

The problem is that I use an arduino with ethernet shield and obviously I suppose that I cannot connect that board on top of the ethernet shield.Am I wrong?do you have any suggestions of how I can make it?
thank you!

The linked datasheet gives a number of ways to get information from the device. The most straightforward is probably going to be the logic level serial interface. You could hook it up to the hardware serial port on the arduino, but if you're using an Uno, it would be better to reserve that for debugging. You can use softwareserial instead though.

actually I am interested only in the case that that weather board is compatible with ethernet shield, which is hooked up on the arduino uno. It sounds a bit strange that I will have the arduino, on top of it the ethernet shield and on top of it the weather board.My goal is to take the measurements of the weather board in the site that is hosted on the arduino web server (made by the ethernet shield).So if I follow the logic level serial way I should only use some jumper wires from the weather board connected on the arduino ethernet shield on the pins TX,RX and GND?What do you think?

So if I follow the logic level serial way I should only use some jumper wires from the weather board connected on the arduino ethernet shield on the pins TX,RX and GND?

Yes. The weather board will need power from somewhere too. As already mentioned, debugging may be a challenge.

Why not do this and just get a 433Mhz receiver to hook into a ready made Oregon Scientific weather station (Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Rainfall, temperature and Humidity, plus you can add air pressure and humidity)

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=203425.0

rather than adopting this approach?

The other shield is interesting but I would prefer the Oregon Scientific sensors actually out in the weather?

Rob