I'm a bit geeky and am trying to make a remotely controllable LCD outside my office to a change it on the fly for when I'm on a call, in meeting, do not disturb. Is this even feasible to do for a Arduino newbie (haven't touch it yet but would consider if this is possible)? Some requirements:
- controllable via usb, bluetooth, or wifi
- max size of 4" x 6" LCD (I saw the earthlcd, but I don't know enough about Arduino)
- distance from desk to outside door is about 15'
- messages updating via PC/Mac or mobile device
- need to quickly be able to switch the messages on the fly