Renbotics Servo Shield with Maxuino v.09 Problem

Hi everyone, Recently I am working on a project which use Maxuino to control more than 10 Servos with the Servo Shield from an Arduino UNO. But the shield seems unable to communicate well with Maxuino Max/MSP patch like the servo is not responding. I would like to ask is there any library for Arduino to use servo shield with Maxuino software or is there any other possible way to fix this problem? Thanks!!!!

But the shield seems unable to communicate well with Maxuino Max/MSP patch like the servo is not responding.

"It didn't do what I wanted" without explaining what "it" is, what you wanted to have happen, what actually did happen, and showing some code, is not really the way to get help.

I'd be happy to see you try again.

I uploaded the standard firmata 2.2 to Arduino and then use servo mode to control the servos which connected in the servo shield. When I attached servos to the shield, only the Maxuino GUI channel 6 and 8 can control the servo in 2 and 13 slot in the shield , but other are not responding. According to the servo shield seller, it said that the shield use digital pin 6 - 9 to control the 16 servo chian so that I think there is some code should be deal with in the firmata to re-direct the pin from arduino to the servo input chain in the servo shield.

If you are using Firmata, you have the sketch. You could rewrite it to use the Renbotics servo library.

Is there any guide about how to chnage the firmata library because I am not too familiar with the codes. Thanks!!