Repeating Emojis

Screenshot_2020-09-30 How much current can arduino ground absorb for 4x4 cube - Page 2.png

Screenshot_2020-09-30 How much current can arduino ground absorb for 4x4 cube - Page 2.png

There are two different ways to represent each of these emoji in text, but with the same rendered result:

;)  :wink:
 :D  :grinning:
 ;D  :grin:

Yes I saw that but in the emoji box, can't there only be one one representation of an emoji?

It's not a huge issue but I just want to know why there are 2 representations of an emoji in the emoji box...

TheUNOGuy:
Yes I saw that but in the emoji box, can't there only be one one representation of an emoji?

I don't doubt that it is a little bit of untidyness but I suspect there are many more important things for the Forum Development Team's attention.

Also I hope the list of emojis is a standard feature of the SMF forum software and not something that the FTD have already wasted time on.

...R

Yea I agree that the Arduino Development team has a lot of other things to work on. This was a thing I just wanted to pointed out and report.

TheUNOGuy:
Yea I agree that the Arduino Development team has a lot of other things to work on. This was a thing I just wanted to pointed out and report.

You already know where to report things. :roll_eyes:

Github...
But this was a small issue so I didn't report there...

TheUNOGuy:
Github…
But this was a small issue so I didn’t report there…

First (as I have said many times) I cannot understand why the Arduino Dev Team does not read this part of the Forum and pick up issues that are mentioned by their customers.

Second, if you thought it too trivial for Github it’s hard to see the point of mentioning it here - other than to get it off YOUR chest.

…R

It is certainly NOT on my radar as there are much more important things to deal with.

ballscrewbob:
It is certainly NOT on my radar as there are much more important things to deal with.

Sure no problem I know :smiley: