replace lcd to tftlcd mcufriend

Hi members,
I have a arduino uno and a network shield and is fully programmable over the lan and wan and works perfectly. Now the question i want to replace my lcd 2 lines display to a tftlcd (spiflash mcufriend) see picture. The code i use see below and the picture. And a screenshot of my web-interface.

how its works now https://youtu.be/0DAlyzThKrM

Screenshot_2020-08-21 geef lokatie hier in.png

webprogramming.txt (8.44 KB)

The Mcufriend Shield uses 2-9, A0-A4 for the TFT. And 10-13 for the SD card.

The Ethernet Shield uses 10-13 (I guess) and possibly more.

If you move SD_CS to A5 pin, the Mcufriend Shield might stack on top of the Ethernet Shield.

Please post a link to the actual Shield(s) that you have bought.

Unless you want to display a lot of graphics, your 16x2 LCD is probably all that you need. Or possibly a 20x4 with I2C backpack.

David.

david_prentice:
The Mcufriend Shield uses 2-9, A0-A4 for the TFT. And 10-13 for the SD card.

The Ethernet Shield uses 10-13 (I guess) and possibly more.

If you move SD_CS to A5 pin, the Mcufriend Shield might stack on top of the Ethernet Shield.

Please post a link to the actual Shield(s) that you have bought.

Unless you want to display a lot of graphics, your 16x2 LCD is probably all that you need. Or possibly a 20x4 with I2C backpack.

David.

The TFT shield will not piggy-back onto the Ethernet Shield. The Ethernet socket is too high. You could use a Protoshield with extended header pins. i.e. stack Uno + Ethernet + Protoshield + Mcufriend display.

You can route SD_CS from Mcufriend to A5 on the ProtoShield. Use the Mcufriend SD.

Seriously. Do you really want to do this ?
Your project is not very "graphical".

David.