Replacement of push button


I am using push button. I am reading HIGH from the switches. My model doesn't allow to use push button. What can replace those push buttons?
My project is about servo motors which rotate when the switches are HIGH or various combinations of switches. some sliding movement is happening.
Could anybody suggest what will be the best?
As I read in the articles, can I use transistors for external switching operations?

Thank you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

My model doesn’t allow to use push button

What do you mean by this?

Your question is not very clear.

I need some external input thats why I experimented with push buttons. But the project I am doing, the form of the product doesnt afford to use pus buttons. there is rotation using servo.
Did I make myself clear?

Did I make myself clear?

No, not at all.

Are you saying the budget or space constraints don't allow buttons, and you need to use something else (touch sensors)?

I mentioned "the form of the product".
I want digital inputs. what can replace the push buttons?

I mentioned "the form of the product".

That could mean many things. The "product" could simply be software.

Reflective opto?

You need to be a bit more specific as to what kind of input you want. You want a digital input (so presumably still and on/off) but how do you want that to be triggered? Touching it? Movement? nTemperature? nPressure? nAltitude? nHumidity? %CO2?

There are many many different types of sensors you can use as a digital input.

i am using servos, rotary movement that requires digital inputs.

You're being very obscure.
A servo requires a digital output.
Why don't you tell us what you want to do?

I think he is using a translator and hasn’t got any grasp of English. But unless he gets some one to translate his question we are all stuck. Even then I am not sure if he will be able to understand any answer.

Also cross-posted, which makes me minded to ignore it.

Also cross-posted, which makes me minded to ignore it.

I agree... I see I wasted my time.

No you didn't waste time. and i know english, though not very fluent. :stuck_out_tongue:
i want the movement something like this.

Sorry that still doesn't explain what you want. Where are these switches you want to replace? Are they limit switches or are they controll switches?
If they are control switches do they have to be on the system that is moving?

i am right now using limit switches. i want to place the switches where the rotation is happening. so that the switch can sense the movement and rotate accordingly.

Something like a Hall effect switch and a magnet?
You really aren't being very clear.

yes probably. i donot have much knowledge regarding that could you please suggest me some read?

I would say opto slot. But if you are being pushed for space it might not work. How much space do you have?

the switch has to be on the surface. around half a centimeter.

Ok is sounds like you do need hall effect sensors, see:-