Replacing the SD Card File name and File Copy. Urgent!

Hello Friends. Changing the name of any file in the SD card as the Arduino can be included in the title and how to copy files and folders to move other operations, which codes should be used, there can or can point to examples? How should I use which library? Emergency is necessary, I plugged in the final project !!!! Thank you in advance.

SD files are opened into a File data structure. The 8.3 file name and extension are members of that structure. That much is shown in the ListFiles example of the SD library.

But you don't want to rename the file on the SD card. Treat that space as write once only. Copy that file as a new one you open in WRITE mode, then if need be, delete the old file. The SD card has a controller that maps usage of blocks of SD memory and allocates blocks to your files much like a hard drive,

but remember not to use SD like HD or FD.

Instead of sorting a file, write a file of sorted indexes and do your sorted access through that.
Best part is that you can have several index files without ever changing the original data.

Copy file... See the ReadWrite example. Do that and see if you still have questions.

Do not cross-post. Other thread removed.

GoForSmoke:
SD files are opened into a File data structure. The 8.3 file name and extension are members of that structure. That much is shown in the ListFiles example of the SD library.

But you don't want to rename the file on the SD card. Treat that space as write once only. Copy that file as a new one you open in WRITE mode, then if need be, delete the old file. The SD card has a controller that maps usage of blocks of SD memory and allocates blocks to your files much like a hard drive,

but remember not to use SD like HD or FD.

Instead of sorting a file, write a file of sorted indexes and do your sorted access through that.
Best part is that you can have several index files without ever changing the original data.

Copy file... See the ReadWrite example. Do that and see if you still have questions.

Thank you for your answer. The method you say it does not work on my project.I have to copy me in the c language. Because I connect sd card LEDs and an Arduino to drive simultaneously. Then I want to move my files to the drive folder. Therefore, I will also have the drive I wanted to play the animation. Is this not possible?

canerssss:
Thank you for your answer. The method you say it does not work on my project.I have to copy me in the c language.

"I have to copy me" --- I think that you mean something else.

Those are example codes on how to do everything with files on SD. You open the file to copy from and open/create the file to copy to and then read a byte from the copy from file and write the same byte to the copy to file until you reach end of file on the copy from file then close the files, copy is done. The ReadWrite example shows how to open, create, write to and read from SD files.

Because I connect sd card LEDs and an Arduino to drive simultaneously. Then I want to move my files to the drive folder. Therefore, I will also have the drive I wanted to play the animation. Is this not possible?

I think you want to have the Arduino send info to the computer? You will need to get or write a computer program to receive the information and use it.