Request for the Admins, Subjects Link

hello guys,
i hope you all doing well,
i have a small request for the Admins i hope they take into consideration,
it would be really nice and easy if you can add a link that let the user see just the title of his posts (new topics that he made) so he will be able to search between the topics easily instead of checking every reply he made until he finds the topic he is looking for.

Thank you

I agree that this is a nice idea but you should understand that the Admins have nothing to do with modifying the Forum software and the people who do never read the Forum.

...R

Robin2:
I agree that this is a nice idea but you should understand that the Admins have nothing to do with modifying the Forum software and the people who do never read the Forum.

...R

ah ok but i hope someone can get it to them, because it's really helpful to be able to search by title rather than wasting time on each reply :confused:

When I need to find something I just use Google and include my name as one of the search terms.

And I bookmark all the Threads I start myself.

...R

Robin2:
When I need to find something I just use Google and include my name as one of the search terms.

And I bookmark all the Threads I start myself.

...R

hahaha yes nice idea, i did it sometimes but at some point you forget what is the exact title but you remember the subject