Requesting the Arduino Serial board files

Hello everyone,

I am interested in building an Arduino Serial board like the ones made in 2005.

Unfortunately I cannot find the eagle files and schematics anymore since the website has stopped hosting them. I've already searched Google and the forums for the files but I cannot seem to find them.

Would anybody here happen to have these files or maybe know where I can still find them?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Knudde

This thread has a link to the schematic and pcb stockist, though wonder why you would want to built it, so many more better ways to do the hardware for serial communication these days.

What are you trying to communicate with ?

Have you seen Robin2s software serial turorial ..?

This looks like it’s from about 2005…

arduino_rs232_v23.zip (73.6 KB)

Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for.

ricky101:
What are you trying to communicate with ?

To be honest, I wasn't planning on using it all that much, I just think these old boards look really good and I wanted one for my "collection". Since it will be impossible to get an original one I'll just make one myself (Or get one made if I find a website wich does this cheap enough).

Thanks again!

Knudde

knudde95:
Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for.

To be honest, I wasn't planning on using it all that much, I just think these old boards look really good and I wanted one for my "collection". Since it will be impossible to get an original one I'll just make one myself (Or get one made if I find a website wich does this cheap enough).

Thanks again!

Knudde

If you still want to go down that route perhaps post on that link I showed where active member CrossRoads says he has a stack of those boards he never used, he might be willing to left one or two go ..?

What about the software for the Atmega chip and a matching IDE, has anyone still got it, though again assume CrossRoads will know if he bought those boards ...