Require Recommendations on a Arduino for the Following Scenario

I am trying to find an Arduino board that can sense (0-4V) coming from two laser modules when powered on. The reason for this is for laser safety. That way other people in the lab can see that the laser is operational or non operational to include outside of the laboratory for safety. What I need help with is finding and deciding on an Arduino Board, Relays, and any other components. I currently have two 24VDC SPT5-W-E safety Red, Yellow, Green Tower Lamps with Buzzers. I also have one 24VDC Lasermet LEDS-L-2W Laser Sign to be mounted outside of the door. These also need to be integrated with the Arduino board and relays.

When you want help it's better to post a link or datasheet of what you have then it a lot easier to help you.

Some thing like this but need yours data sheet.

I am trying to find an Arduino board that can sense (0-4V) coming from two laser modules when powered on.

They can all do that. With some of the 3v3 Arduinos however you would need to cut this voltage down with a restive potential divider so that no voltage greater than its power supply is applied to the pins. A Uno works with a 5V processor and you can connect those voltages directly to it.