required higher ram than 2560

hello,
I have a project where I want to compare two three phase object based on there waveform and each waveform made up of 1024 points.
So to compare them i need 6 array of 1024 bytes (three for first object and three for second object).
i.e. 6kb RAM. so now I have to complete my entire remaining project in 2 KB which is far less as I am using graphical Color display which is consuming quite a RAM.
So i need to know how can i complete this project?
I was using MEGA 2560 with 3.3V (8Mhz internal), but its memory is very tight I also tried with 23k640 SRAM IC but failed to communicate it.
Please guide.
Thanks in advance

use PROGMEM to store the arrays in flash memory

use PROGMEM to store the arrays in flash memory

How to do so?

https://www.arduino.cc/reference/en/language/variables/utilities/progmem/

It sounds to me like he’s going to be gathering the data while it runs, so progmem isn’t an option.

So his options are a different architecture (non AVR), like zero, due, or third party ones like teensy, esp, etc - or use an atmega1284p (128k flash, but 16k ram), which has the most ram in the AVR product line. Support for this chip is provided by MCUDude’s MightyCore; boards based on it are available, but not all that abundant. It comes in a DIP version so you can make one on perfboard, though.

I thought it should be some lookup table or reference data.
Why store the waves? Can"t they be compared 'on the fly'?

Here is Mega2560 with 512k:

Yes I read PROGMEM but it can only be rewrited 10000 times which will get overflow in 2 months.so cant use it.

Here is Mega2560 with 512k:

Arduino Mega 512K SRAM in shield format | Andys Workshop

didnt found exactly where it is.

It sounds to me like he's going to be gathering the data while it runs, so progmem isn't an option.

So his options are a different architecture (non AVR), like zero, due, or third party ones like teensy, esp, etc - or use an atmega1284p (128k flash, but 16k ram), which has the most ram in the AVR product line. Support for this chip is provided by MCUDude's MightyCore; boards based on it are available, but not all that abundant. It comes in a DIP version so you can make one on perfboard, though.

Is there any difference in coding while using avr based and non avr based? additionally can we use it without development board like we can use mega 2560 chip boot loading with mega core? are there SRAM ics like 23k640SRAM(dont no why but I wasnt able to run it.) or 62256(it tooks too many I/Os to communicate) which are easily available and compatible?

Why store the waves? Can"t they be compared 'on the fly'?

No I cant cause they have to snap fastly and also i need to plot them on glcd and have to compare and process them later!

yatin:
Is there any difference in coding while using avr based and non avr based?

The attempt is made to provide a consistent interface for the Arduino API and standard libraries regardless of the architecture of the board it’s running on. However, some differences are inevitable. You will also find that some libraries and example code have architecture specific code. The support for AVR is excellent since it’s been around so long and is so popular. You won’t currently find that level of support from any other architecture but some are close.

Paul Stoffregen and the Teensy community has done a lot of work to provide good support for the Teensy boards and these boards have been around for quite a while now. Arduino has been putting a lot of work into the SAMD boards and they’re becoming fairly popular so the support is getting quite good on them. ESP8266 would probably be the next best supported, simply because it was so popular in the Arduino community. ESP32 and STM32 are probably tied for next in line. ESP32 support is still a bit immature but it’s had a boost from the popularity of its ESP8266 predecessor as well as funding from the manufacturer. STM32 hasn’t seemed to catch on with the Arduino community in general but there is a community who’ve done a lot of work to support it, even if that effort has seen a lot of fragmentation.

yatin's new thread about troubles using the 23k640 SRAM IC:

yatin's new thread about troubles using the 23k640 SRAM IC:
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=571540

Yes have created new thread too as I mentioned in opening I tried this IC but want able to make it run, so curious where did i done wrong and as that topic wont come in microcontroller section so I created new thread , but dont want to merge as both are different primary questions.

It's reasonable to have this thread be about alternative ways to deal with your memory shortage, and the other thread to be about your problems using the external SRAM chip. However, you mention the SRAM chip problem in this thread, which could lead to parallel discussions in both threads, which wastes our time. That is a very common problem on this forum. The solution is to avoid cross posting and when you do have multiple threads (whether on this forum or elsewhere) provide links from one to the other.

Ok,
Sorry for parallel posting, I will keep this in mind and will share link in future if did parallel posting.
Thanks for pointing it out.