I have a Leonardo board and I’m in the beginning stages of testing(noobe), attaching the servos,etc,
what power supply do I need, that will operate 6 of these servos at the same time. My project is going to be controlling the servos using a DAW/usbmidi
Kuman 17Kg 270 Degree Metal Gear Digital Servo:
● Newly designed digital servo with interior design and precision potentiometers.
● 100% 17kg torque, metal gear and double-axis servo motor.
● Pull and plug connections and servo wire.
● Dual-ball servo, means one is drive shaft and another is virtual axis (support function).
● 270 degree rotation, barely absent and dead zone.
● Weight: 60g
● Size: 402040.5 mm
● Speed:0.16 sec/60°7.4V
● Locked-Rotor Torsion：15Kg.cm 6.6V; 17Kg.cm 7.4V
● Voltage: 6-7.4V
● Unload Current: 100mA
● Line Length: 30cm