Reset arduino Program file SoftwareSerial library

Hi all,

so i was trying to program a dynamixel AX12A servo and I replaced the SoftwareSerial library from Program files.

Even though I saved the default one and i put back the old one in the program files folder now i can’t seem to be able to upload a program to my arduino and i keep getting this error:

El Sketch usa 3616 bytes (11%) del espacio de almacenamiento de programa. El máximo es 32256 bytes.
Las variables Globales usan 212 bytes (10%) de la memoria dinámica, dejando 1836 bytes para las variables locales. El máximo es 2048 bytes.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 2 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 3 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 4 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 5 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 6 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 7 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 8 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 9 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff
Problema subiendo a la placa. Visita http://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Troubleshooting#upload para sugerencias.
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0xff

Maybe i didn’t save properly the SoftwareSerial default folder.

Anyone have an idea about what can I do (if i can avoid reinstalling the program would be great)?
Where I can find the default libraries that are placed on the Programfiles/hardware/libraries folder?

Those errors have nothing at all to do with your code. Your code compiled successfully. Your issue has to do with your computer not being able to communicate with the Arduino to upload the code. Are you sure you have the right board and port selected in the tools menu? Is your Arduino a clone? Do you need drivers for it?

Thanks for the answer.

My arduino is original and the port and board is selected correctly. I think it has something to do with the arduino program files library, which I modified. Before that I was able to upload code without a problem.

That's why I was asking if I could find somewhere the original library files of arduino located on the programfiles/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries

The library files have nothing to do with what you see. The program compiled fine or it wouldn't have got to this point. Your issue is communication between the PC and the board. Nothing in the libraries you used to write your code affects that.

I've been following the Arduino Help Center guide and I can't manage to solve it.

I don't think it's an arduino board problem because i've tried with another arduino and i keep getting the same issue.

I understand it's a communication error between PC and board but i think it's a problem from the PC. Should i try upgrading/reinstalling the arduino IDE or that would be pointless?

Thanks again