Reset Command

Hello guys.. Anyone Knows here about reset COmmand?? plss help i want to reset my arduino using a command and not using physical Switch...

Help plss.. :D

Set the watchdog to reset on timeout and enter a while(1) loop.

But in general needing this is a sign of a design flaw. You might be better served to actually fix that than hack a way to reset.

Another way to do this is by connecting one of the I/O pins to the RESET pin, then making it output and setting it low. Make sure the RESET is connected through a resistor to Vcc, not directly.

But agreed, there's no practical use for this whatsoever. Any properly written program can reset itself.

wvmarle: Any properly written program can reset itself.

I wonder if you meant to write "Any properly written program does not need to reset itself"

...R

LOL you're right. Twisted brain.

Robin2: I wonder if you meant to write "Any properly written program does not need to reset itself"

...R

I read it so it worked. Any well written program should be able to reset its internal state without resetting the board.

Delta_G: I read it so it worked. Any well written program should be able to reset its internal state without resetting the board.

That is true also. However I was thinking in terms of the sort of "reset" that the OP had in mind (assuming I was reading his mind correctly :) )

...R