Resetting multiple arduino's at one go

HI,

Want to reset several Arduino’s at one go, I’ve looped RST PINs of several arduino’s in series, while I, do so, a voltage of around 2.5V appear on all digital/analog PINS of all the connected Arduino’s pulling to the level HIGH of PINS.

How to come over the above problem?

Thanks

Do you mean all the reset lines in parallel. You did ofcourse also share grounds of the 10 Nanos. Leo..

Arduino pins TX, RX, RST, GND - I'm using RST pin, I'm looping these single pins to a switch other end connected to GND.

rockwellramesha:
I’m looping these single pins

What do you mean by “looping”?

Post a diagram showing how things are connected.

…R

schematic included in the original message now

For the future please don’t add stuff to old Posts. When the Thread in chronological order everything makes more sense

Image from Original Post so we don’t have to download it. See this Image Guide

d7f756ac5de5a8c4b80a227f00a2b0175c0ff6ec.jpg

…R

Thanks for the diagram. It does not have any loops in it - links, yes, but not loops.

Having seen the diagram I'm not sure I understand what you mean (in your Original Post) by this

voltage of around 2.5V appear on all digital/analog PINS of all the connected Arduino's pulling to the level HIGH of PINS.

My wild guess is that the way you have everything connected is causing the Arduinos to reset over and over again at high frequency. And I don't know how you would avoid that. Maybe you need diodes between the reset pins and the common connecting wire so that they don't interfere with each other.

...R

What pulls the resets up when the switch is open?

Yes! groundFungus said it! thanks groundFungus! :)