-----RESOLVED-----$20 to anybody who can help me out

SO I'm assuming what I'm trying to do is super easy to anyone who understands this whole arduino thing. I purchased a few radio panels a few months ago to use in my home flight sim set up. Basic things, two 7 segment LCDs and one dual encoder for 2 of the boards and two encoders for the third (COM radio, NAV radio and a transponder). I can forward you all the file's I've received including the instructions on connecting the panels to the arduino board (MEGA2650). If this sounds like something you'd be able to help me out with lets work something out, I've had these bloody things sitting and looking at me for like 4 months now and it's just depressing

I purchased a few radio panels

Links to them would be useful.

to use in my home flight sim set up

I'm sure that that means something specific to you. To me, it's the subject line of a lot of spam I get.

lets work something out

What is it you want to do with the mystery panels?

These panels will control my Communications and navigation radios as well as my transponder in the sim. The files are too large to upload on here so I have them on google (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aVVeKXAkvvDqG_GZVwpH3V1z7oojxhp1), that will probably help you more than my original post. Also here is a link to the panels I'm using(https://www.propwashsim.com/node/25). I have 3 of them all together. The only difference between the 3 of them is that one has an extra encoder.

What exactly do you need help with?

Disclaimer: I'm not interested in the gig, just trying to facilitate the process of you getting help.

pert:
What exactly do you need help with?

Disclaimer: I'm not interested in the gig, just trying to facilitate the process of you getting help.

I basically need someone who knows what they're doing with the code. I have 0 knowledge about how coding works so even with the information I've found I can't even piece it together. I have my physical stuff done and set up as stated in the instructions I received (see the google drive link above). Basically need someone to write it for me.

At some point in time you would have to agree with the collaborator that a deliverable has been received thereby due payment. Your problem statement is a bit too open ended for what amounts to (payment wise) 15 minutes work.