[resolved] alternating UART sending receiving arrays between 2 Arduinos and back

as my own code seems to be bugged or what ever I urgently need a tested source code for

• quickly and
  • failsave
    alternating sending and receiving arrays between 2 Arduinos by UART there and back.

I can't believe that no one should ever have seen or even used such a code already!

who can provide such a complete (!) source code?

alternating sending and receiving arrays between 2 Arduinos by UART there and back.

I can’t believe that no one should ever have seen or even used such a code already!

That is somewhat of a stupid belief.

who can provide such a complete (!) source code?

The usual custom on the forum is for you to post your code work first to show you have made some level of effort to solve your problem.

I can't believe that no one should ever have seen or even used such a code already!

That is somewhat of a stupid belief.

why do you think that I can't believe that no one should ever have seen or even used such a code already is a stupid belief?
Or is it just your stupid belief?

these were my approaches which I already provided:

But I would rather abandon this approach completely because I bet it's too bugged by design.

why do you think believing that no one should ever have seen or even used such a code already is a stupid believe?
Or is it just your stupid believe?

I've previously posted code several times that provide for serial communication between two arduinos, that is how I know your beliefs are flawed.

these were my approaches which I already provided:
[resolved] why is Serial for arrays from Mega to Mega (and back) so slow? - Networking, Protocols, and Devices - Arduino Forum

But I would rather abandon this approach completely because I bet it's too bugged by design.

So have you specifically detailed just what the communication is to do and the specific requirements of the other code? Perhaps your project design has issues independent of the serial communication.

where have you posted code?

If you had then my belief would be right, so what do you mean?
So please show what you have and stop insulting me and arguing in a narrow-minded attitude!

the code should transfer a byte array (length >= 48) from one Arduino Mega to the other and then the other one sends a similar array back.

The array contains data e.g., for a remote control and/or for sensor reading and messaging (readings, manipulated variables, control values). The problem is not about coding or decoding the arrays or what to do with either values but just about failsave sending and receiving arrays and vice versa in quick cycles (at LEAST 10x per second, preferably even faster).