[ Resolved ] Boards Maganer not work

If I can not use the "Card Manager" tool the following message written in the dialog window.

Arduino:1.8.9 Hourly Build 2019/02/04 10:33 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

package_index.json file signature verification failed
java.lang.RuntimeException: cc.arduino.contributions.SignatureVerificationFailedException: package_index.json file signature verification failed
at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionManagerUI.lambda$onUpdatePressed$1(ContributionManagerUI.java:150)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: cc.arduino.contributions.SignatureVerificationFailedException: package_index.json file signature verification failed
at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ContributionsIndexer.parseIndex(ContributionsIndexer.java:91)
at processing.app.BaseNoGui.initPackages(BaseNoGui.java:484)
at processing.app.Base$9.onIndexesUpdated(Base.java:1379)
at cc.arduino.contributions.packages.ui.ContributionManagerUI.lambda$onUpdatePressed$1(ContributionManagerUI.java:148)
... 1 more

What is the solution for me to use?

merci
Pierre Carignan

• Open the folder C:\Users{username}\AppData\Local\Arduino15. That is under a system folder AppData, which Windows Explorer might try to hide from you unless you set it to show hidden items in the settings.
  • Delete any files named package_index.json, package_index.json.sig, and package_index.json.sig.tmp.
  • Now try opening Boards Manager again. It will download fresh copies of the files and hopefully the problem will be solved.

With this solution the manager functions well
Thank you !

Pierre

You’re welcome. I’m glad to hear it’s working now. Enjoy!
Per