<Resolved> New issue with web site?

Not sure what is going on, but attempting to go to 'Reference' pages, throws me into 'My Profile'.

Doesn't matter if I go via a bookmark or via a header link.

Anyone else?

Fof

EDIT: Seems to be each and every link in the header drop downs.

Yup. All the links under the "Learning" tab, except Playground, go to my profile.

Pete

Created new issue on github.

All "Learning" drop-downs are working fine for me (Linux/Chrome, Linux/Firefox, Windows/Firefox).

Dirk

Not a big issue but my user name has now been change from LarryD to larryd
On it goes . . . . . . . .

Confirming that it seems to be dropping CAPITAL letters.
But not in the profile details themselves.

EDIT

The other links are working here on Win 7 and Chrome

All the Learning links are working now.

Pete

Just a heads up that the missing caps letter thing might (might) cause minor issues in some other parts of the site.

ballscrewbob:
Just a heads up that the missing caps letter thing might (might) cause minor issues in some other parts of the site.

Such as?

Every now and then (quite intermittent) when I click 'Mark Read' the Chrome browser on the iPad freezes.
This only happens with 'Mark Read'.

Have to close the Arduino site tab to once again use the site forums.

Nah that's just cos its an Iplod :wink:

larryd:
Not a big issue but my user name has now been change from LarryD to larryd
On it goes . . . . . . . .

And I was wondering have a new user could have 11000 posts on his name :slight_smile: Specially taking the 5 minute limit into account 8)

Some of us got trapped during the SSO migration and need to produce our documents as we apparently now live in limbo between being who we are and who we were.

Seemingly those affected are requested to make an official deposition and leave thier children as a deposit at the GITHUB border control post along with documentation in triplicate signed and witnessed by a major deity.

Failure to do so will result in applications elsewhere in the universe being ignored and your rights as a user being restricted to the lower case class of user.

It is also suggested to use an orderly queue in a single line (thread) to avoid being pushed to the back of the queue.

Other terms and conditions subject to random changes without notification and held in secrecy as you are not to be privy to such momentous decisions.

ballscrewbob:
Some of us got trapped during the SSO migration

Seemingly those affected are requested to make an official deposition and leave thier children as a deposit at the GITHUB border control post along with documentation in triplicate signed and witnessed by a major deity.

As I don’t have any deities who would be willing to witness anything vis-a-vis my existence, I’m glad my user account started out at a lower class… :o

Dirk