Hi all, I have been working with two nRF24L01 look like this
I prepared in my desk two arduino boards with one nr24L01 for each. Also I connected each arduino in differents PC (with USB cable) for debugging data transmition by serial port.
I’m using the Mirf library.
In this moment all works ok. I can send a data between arduinos and debug the communication from pc.
The problem begins when I disconnect one arduino from usb cable. Obviously I connect it to a batery.
The comunication fails.
I don’t know why? what’s happening?
- Change the battery (5 or 12v. is the same)
- Disconnect only arduino server, in this case the client report “time out”
- Use the original pin example
- Extend the time out limit (to 5000 ms, original is 1000), client report “time out”
- Remove Serial connection and debuging points
I haven’t idea about that.
Is there any tip of how I can fix it?
thanks a lot