Retrieve serial connection processing

Hello everyone:

I'm working with processing, and sometimes falls off the serial connection. I have made an audible alert for when this happens. But I'm not able to retrieve the connection between Arduino and processing without closing the program.

The problem is that the program stores data while it is active, but when you close the program important information is lost.

Is there a simple way to recover the serial connection without closing and opening the program?

If this is not possible, is there any way to save in the data folder of processing, the values ??of the variables and access them when needed?

Regards and thanks in advance;)

I’m working with processing, and sometimes falls off the serial connection.

What does “falls off the serial connection” mean?

Where is your code?

If this is not possible, is there any way to save in the data folder of processing, the values ??of the variables and access them when needed?

Yes.

Good night, PaulS:

Thank so much for help me.

PaulS:

I'm working with processing, and sometimes falls off the serial connection.

What does "falls off the serial connection" mean?

Where is your code?

My program is quite extensive and full code can cause confusion. The serial communication works perfectly for several minutes, even hours. Not why I lose the connection, maybe it's because of my computer.

Is it possible to recover the serial connection after losing it?

PaulS:

Yes.

It's easy to do?

Best regards

Anthony19