Reversing a DC motor using ULN2003 driver board

I want to power a DC motor forward and backward using a ULN2003 driver board. It seems possible yet my attempts don't work. Power to the board is 5.2V and the votage between two pins when one is HIGH and the other LOW is 2.6V or -2.6V when they reverse. Voltage between ground and pins is 3.3V. The motor runs fine when one leg is connected to ground or positive supply and the other to a single pin but not when connected to two pins.

I suppose I could put in a relay to switch one motor leg to ground or positive . I could also buy an L298 board but I've got these ULN2003's I'd like to use.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

You can't do this. The ULN2003 only pulls down, it will not source current.
If you want to source current use a VNE750 or a 2981.

Thanks. I couldn't find much data on either one of those so I ordered an L298 board. Inexpensive but way more amps than required. Oh well, I'll probably use them later on.

pmlapl:
Thanks. I couldn't find much data on either one of those so I ordered an L298 board. Inexpensive but way more amps than required. Oh well, I'll probably use them later on.

Odd I just googled 2981 high sided driver and the data sheet was about third from the top.

I had tried Digikey and the only ones I found were surface mount. Anyway the L298 is already ordered. Thanks much for the help.

They're Darlingtons, still. (eeesh!)

I forgot about Jameco. It's been a while since I bought from them. I made the right choice with the L298 board; it's less than half the cost of the chip plus shipping.

pmlapl:
I forgot about Jameco. It's been a while since I bought from them. I made the right choice with the L298 board; it's less than half the cost of the chip plus shipping.

The IC is listed **$**2.49 - half of that is a buck and a quarter.
Curious. Any link to that "L298 board"?

They charge $10 minimum shipping so make that $12.49. The eBay price for the board was $5.99 including shipping. Sorry I wasn't more clear.