revision of attiny84

hey guys, I am trying to use a software disabled BOD but according to the datasheet, the attiny84 revisions B and newer only support it.

I am trying to read my chip for the revision and i am not sure what revision it is. there isnt much help online.

Front:
1127 ATTINY84A PU

Back:
0F1600
354A2C
1-P1127 03

Can anyone tell me what revision I am working on since I might be wasting my time trying to get software BOD disable working for no reason...

also if this is not revision B, how do i tell in order to buy the correct chip next time?

This line denotes the silicon information.
354A2C
The last letter is the part revision.

This is similar for some other parts in the atmega and attiny range (Not necessarily all). They have 6 characters - 3 number, 1 letter, 1 number, 1 letter, where the last letter is the revision.

Just for interests sake, on the top the four numbers:
Are the year and week (YYWW). So your device was manufactured between July 4, 2011 and July 10, 2011

Let me know if you figure it out. Had a similar situation with ATtiny45 and ATtiny85. Datasheet sez revisions are marked, darned if I could figure it out. I finally concluded, by running the same code on each and observing current consumption, that the t85 that I had did not have BOD disable implemented, but the t45 did.

I'd be a bit surprised if specific silicon revisions could be ordered via the usual channels, or if the distributors are even aware of the revision. They probably ship what they have, usually FIFO (more or less).

Cool I guess that means my chip should work with software BOD. For some reason its not working properly. Time to spend time debugging Haha...