RF 433MHZ Frequency match

Hi,

I am quite a noob in electronics, especially in this radio stuff.
But I have a 433Mhz remote control, it operates at 433.92 Mhz.

Now I have a HC-12 transceiver module, but it won't pick up my signal from my remote?
The HC-12 starts at 433.4 MHz (= channel 001) and a channel higher is 0.4 Mhz higher.
Now I have set it to Channel 002 (= 433.8 Mhz) but it won't receive.

Do the frequencies need to match excactly? Does 433.8 Mhz need to be 433.92 Mhz or why doesn't my receiver pick up my remote signal?

Now I have a HC-12 transceiver module, but it won't pick up my signal from my remote?

Is that a statement or a question? If it is a question, as indicated by the funky punctuation mark, how would you expect us to know whether you undefined transceiver module can get data from your undefined remote?

If it is a statement, we still need LOTS more details.

Do the frequencies need to match excactly?

Pretty much. That's why frequencies on receivers are adjustable, within limits. You wouldn't expect to set your TV to channel 4 and have it pick up channel 5's broadcast, would you?

PaulS:
Is that a statement or a question? If it is a question, as indicated by the funky punctuation mark, how would you expect us to know whether you undefined transceiver module can get data from your undefined remote?

My receiver is an HC-12 module: click

And my transmitter is this: click

PaulS:
If it is a statement, we still need LOTS more details.
Pretty much. That’s why frequencies on receivers are adjustable, within limits. You wouldn’t expect to set your TV to channel 4 and have it pick up channel 5’s broadcast, would you?

No but, is it so acurate that it needs to match to the 0.01 Mhz? What I mean is: can’t a 433.90 Mhz receiver receive a 433.91 Mhz signal?

Because I need to receive 433.92 Mhz, but my receiver can only receive 433.4 Mhz or on another channel 433.8 Mhz or 434.2 Mhz , … (+0.4 Mhz)
So if it needs to match exactly, I know I need to come up with something else because it isn’t going to work.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

SoftwareSerial mySerial(2, 3); // RX, TX

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  mySerial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {

if(mySerial.available() > 1){

String input = mySerial.readString();//read string
    Serial.println(input);

}
  delay(20);
}

To receive the signal from your keyfob, use one of this type of receiver and the RC-Switch library on Arduino.

Hi,

I've had this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-1pcs-transmitter-1pcs-receiver-Tracking-433Mhz-RF-transmitter-and-receiver-link-kit-Remote-control-for/916972281.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.baf1HO

and it worked! But the range wasn't quite good. And after a lot of soldering onto it, it doesn't work anymore..

And after a lot of soldering onto it, it doesn't work anymore..

They are cheap. Try again!

HC-12 transceivers will only talk to other HC-12s.
While the si4463 radio that they use can demod OOK , this mode isnt accessible using the available AT commands.