RF 433mHz receiver displays numbers not transmitted

Good day guys, please i’m working on a simply RF transmitter and receiver using the Manchester Library.
The transmitter it based on an AtTiny85 chip while the receiver is on Arduino Uno R3. I just need to transmit a 3 digit number (eg. 101). But the receiver never displays this number on serial monitor but displays something like 154, 0 or 32.
Below the my code. Please i need help.

***the Transmitter

#include <Manchester.h>

#define TX_PIN  1  //pin where your transmitter is connected
#define LED_PIN 0 //pin for blinking LED

void setup()
{
 pinMode(LED_PIN, OUTPUT);
 digitalWrite(LED_PIN, LOW);
 man.setupTransmit(TX_PIN, MAN_9600);
}

void loop()
{
 uint8_t data_to_transmit = 101;
 delay(200);
 man.transmit(data_to_transmit);
 digitalWrite(LED_PIN, HIGH);
 delay(200);
}

***the Receiver

#include "Manchester.h"

#define RX_PIN 4
#define LED_PIN 13

void setup() 
{
 pinMode(LED_PIN, OUTPUT);
 man.setupReceive(RX_PIN, MAN_9600);
 Serial.begin(19200);
 man.beginReceive();
}

void loop() 
{

if(man.receiveComplete())
 {
   uint8_t sent_data = man.getMessage();   
   digitalWrite(LED_PIN, HIGH);
   //Serial.write(sent_data);
   Serial.println(sent_data);
   man.beginReceive();
 }

}

Manchester.h (7.09 KB)

RF device.jpg

I guess I must say that my first suggestion is to not post your code online. It’s against the rules of the forum and will prevent you from getting the reponses you need.
You should post your code between

[code]code tags[/code]

. (That’s the </> symbols in a post or reply window.)
That allows us to more easily copy your code and paste it into the IDE for verification/error checking.

Also, a link to the source of any non-standard include files would help, such as “Manchester.h”. Most of us don’t have a copy of that file, so would need to download a copy before we can help.

I can easily simulate your problem, but need the additional file before I can do anything.

Incidentally, what are you using for an RF transmitter and receiver? I have a number of various 433MHz sets here.
Edit: Looking at the title again, I see you also have 433MHz Tx/Rx sets. Do you have a link to your’s? Some transceivers are more advanced than others. I have both basic and more advanced transceivers with error correction and so on. (APC220 etc - APC220 Radio Communication Module-DFRobot )

Thanks, I've added the information you requested for.

Which Manchester library are you using?

The one at this site sends and receives a 16-bit integer, which is not what your program expects.

jremington: Which Manchester library are you using?

The one at this site sends and receives a 16-bit integer, which is not what your program expects.

That's the one he's using, from here:- https://github.com/mchr3k/arduino-libs-manchester

Please can you give me a link to the latest Manchester library, thanks

You are using the latest version, but incorrectly.

Declare your transmitted and received variables to be int and everything should work.