RF, Low power, and usability

Project:
Gather data from 40 beehives and upload to server.
Sensors : temperature, sound / vibration, humidity

Required range 100% transmission: 30 meters
Required battery time 6 months

Two approaches comes to mind:

Arduino Pro Mini + nRF24L01+

Attiny85 + 433mhz transmitters

Router point :
Raspberry Pi Zero with Attiny85 to filter messages
Uploading with mobile broadband to sql server.

Question is:
Which is better?

Will I be able to driver Arduino Pro Mini with 11 x DS18B20 + Microphone/Piezo + DH11 for humidity for 6 months ?

Will the nRF24L01+ cheap sensors be able to transmit 40 meters from inside a beehive ? ( polystyrene walls)

Thank you

audible:
Will I be able to driver Arduino Pro Mini with 11 x DS18B20 + Microphone/Piezo + DH11 for humidity for 6 months ?

Will the nRF24L01+ cheap sensors be able to transmit 40 meters from inside a beehive ? ( polystyrene walls)

Thank you

1. Yes, by putting the processor to sleep and only waking to take occasional readings.
  2. Yes, with a reasonable antenna.

I recommend ditching the DS18B20/DHT11 for a single DHT22.

Thank you for your reply, I need 11 points of measure as a project to evaluate the hive condition during winter and spring buildup. So Its one point of measure between each frame.

My hypothesis is that we can make a nice little graph of spring buildup without having to visit the hives and open them in times where every degree in heat is needed.

I want to add an electret microphone with amplifier along with one or two piezos glued to a frame of the hive to see if I can get more information out of our hives.