RF Module 433MHZ

I am using two arduinos (uno R3 and arduino 328 standalone on breadboard) i have successfully connected them through a serial communication using a simple copper wire(not wire library) now i am having problem with transmitting and receiving it using the module plz any ideas on how can i do it

CODE:

TX:

void setup() { // This code will only run once, after each powerup or reset of the board Serial.begin(300); }

void loop() { // This code will loops consecutively Serial.println('a');

}

RX:....................................... char i ; // for incoming serial data

void setup() { Serial.begin(300); // opens serial port, sets data rate to 9600 bps }

void loop() {

// send data only when you receive data: if (Serial.available() > 0) { // read the incoming byte: i = Serial.read();

// say what you got:

Serial.println(i); } }

//i have tried with all baud rates ...can someone let me know where i am going wrong

Did you mean your Rx and Tx sketches to be the same? Neither of them makes any attempt to receive anything so I don't see how you'd expect anything to happen. Also, you need to explain how the two devices are connected to each other and how they are powered.