RF Remote HELP!

Okay, so I have been working on this project for a long time and cannot for the life of me figure out how to solve my problem.

Basically, I have a 433 mHz receiver and an RF remote. All I want to accomplish is to turn on an LED while I'm holding down a certain button, and when I release the button, I want the LED to turn off again. I am using the RC Switch library. I have already decoded all of the buttons. Has anyone done this before? Essentially I want to code the buttons on the remote like momentary buttons. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

RMS3761:
I have a 433 mHz receiver and an RF remote.

We can't see either of them from here so posting a link to the datasheets would be good....

Not sure I can provide the data sheets...but I can send a link the ones I bought....even though that doesn't help much.

Receiver:

Remote:

So programming is NOT my expertise at all, however I am working on a project that would be greatly improved if I could get this to work.

I should have asked you to post the code you have so far, too.

You probably have the code in a variable like theCode or something, in which case you could probably do something like this in loop(), and assuming the code XXX is sent continuously as the button is held:

if (theCode= XXX)
{
   digitalWrite(pinNumber, HIGH);
}
else
{
   digitalWrite(pinNumber, LOW);
}

My code really wouldn't help much. And the signal isnt continous. There's about a 400 ms delay between each pulse. I tried doing an if/else statement, but once it signal is received, it turns the light on, but when I release it leaves it on until I press another button. I don't think I can use no signal from the remote as a condition, which makes things a little bit more complicated. I have a few EE friends and they couldn't figure it out either.

You could use second press of the same button as an off then.

Have a look at this, which is basically that with a normal button.