RF transmitter/Receiver

Hi, I would like to ask if what is the best RF transmitter/Receiver I can use for my project? because the RF that I've used was easily not functioning after I used it. Thank You.

Define

1. "the best"
  2. "my project"
  3. "the one I've used"
  4. "not functioning"

Is this related to your other RF receiver thread.

Leo..

general:
Hi, I would like to ask if what is the best RF transmitter/Receiver I can use for my project?

The best? buy one like the 'Solt' , but mind you, the best is also not the most affordable.

general:
Hi, I would like to ask if what is the best RF transmitter/Receiver I can use for my project? because the RF that I've used was easily not functioning after I used it. Thank You.

You might want to read back to yourself what you posted, and ask yourself if you provided any information that enables people to help you.

general:

There is no abstract notion of best.

You have a set of requirements, and a set of costs. You need to say what your requirements are,
that will narrow the choice, then you apply your cost functions to the choices to choose one of them.

The sort of factors you need to consider are:

range,
bandwidth
RF band (affects propagation, range, legal power limit and antenna size)
power requirements, RX and TX
easy of programming
reliability / chance of interference
cost
supply/logic voltage.

But first tell us what your project is, what you already tried and explain what "easily not functioning"
means. Details are important.