RF24 Mesh with Ethernet Shield

I currently have two arduinos. One is the transmitting arduino with a RF24 and the other is the receiving arduino with a Ethernet Shield and RF24. When I test the ethernet shield and RF24 separately it works. I am receiving data when I test the RF24 and when I test the Ethernet Shield I am able to obtain connectivity to the internet and push data to my server. However when I combine the code it no longer works. I looked online and found there may be a problem with the SPI. So I followed the instructions given at: http://shanes.net/how-to-use-an-nrf24l01-rf24-with-an-arduino-ethernet-shield/ However I am currently using a RF24 Mesh method, and I am getting conflicts with the library such as this error:

In file included from C:\Users\Zeus\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24Mesh-master/RF24Mesh.h:47:0, ** from C:\Users\Zeus\Dropbox\Test\Test.ino:11:** C:\Users\Zeus\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RF24Soft/RF24.h:10:15: error: redefinition of 'const uint8_t SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN' const uint8_t SOFT_SPI_MISO_PIN = 16;

any help would be much appreciated. Thanks