RF24101+ MESH communication issue

Dear Sir

Material used Atmega 328PU IC and arduino bootlaoder and NRF24101+ in MESH Topology
Application : One Master Gateway and 25 Nodes using Atmega328pu and NRF24. Sensor data is capture from the node and send to gateway in mesh topology. When i used arduino board it communicate with the gateway properly.
but when i used my developed PCB incorporated with Atmega 328PU DIP IC, NRF24101+ Module with PNA and Liner Power supply sometime it connects and disconnect (not robust connection). Wiring and soldering of all the components are good. Images are attached
My Doubts are.

1. Is anything interfering the communication.
  2. Both crystal Arduino and NRF24 Module interfering.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated.

husainm:
When i used arduino board it communicate with the gateway properly.

How many nodes were you using for that test

but when i used my developed PCB incorporated with Atmega 328PU DIP IC, NRF24101+ Module with PNA and Liner Power supply sometime it connects and disconnect (not robust connection).

If you program a pair of your boards just to use simple non-mesh communication do they work properly?

I have no experience with the nRF24 Mesh library. It's purpose is to allow nodes to be added and removed from the network. Is that an essential feature of your project? If not maybe a simpler solution would be better.

nRF24 modules do not have long-standing connections. A connection only exists for the few millisecs that it takes to send a message.

...R
Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial