RFbee V1.0- The RF module with Arduino function

RFBee is a RF Module providing easy and flexible wireless data transmission between devices. You may reach most common RF module functionality via concise AT Command set. You may plug it into any Xbee socket for quick replacement, and it also have native AVR atmega168 working as a full functional Arduino.

Indoor/Urban: up to 50m; Outdoor line-of-sight: up to 120m;
Receiver Sensitivity: -95dBm
RF Data Transmission Rate:1,200bps; 76,800bps
Working Frequency : 868MHz~915MHz
Communication type: Point to Point, or Point to Multipoint.
Easy-to-Use Serial Interface and rich extendable ports
Easy-to-Use AT Command: Set working mode, Serial Baud Rate, etc.
Open source of Hardware and Firmware

Why did you go for a 168 instead of a 328?
I suppose the 328 is slightly more expensive.

That's nice and cheap though!

Mowcius

Atmega is out-stock everywhere, as we stopped selling Seeeduino V328 for the same reason.

Atmega is out-stock everywhere, as we stopped selling Seeeduino V328 for the same reason.

Really? That is a bummer!

Well I hope they get some more in stock soon as I might be interested in a couple of these with 328s. 168s aren't quite big enough for my code :frowning:

Mowcius

How comes SparkFun managed to get hold of the 328 in SMD?
They seems to always have in stock of their Arduino Pro.

Mowcius, are you going to the Maker Faire this weekend?

They probably bought all the stock some time ago… Blame the shortage on sparkfun ;D

Mowcius

Well, we've already ordered lots of Atmega 328 and hopefully will get them within march. Then we will start selling Seeeduino V328 again.

Has any one put one of these to use yet? As a standalone interface receiving commands from a regular Arduino and sending input back? I'm thinking about grabbing a pair to make a Touch Screen uOLED remote, wondering how good they work.

Well a normal Xbee can receive data from its own inputs although I can't remember how many of what it has and what the limitations are...

Mowcius