RFI Transmitter and Recsiver

Hello, I'm a Newbie.
I have a question about R.F.I. transmitters and receivers. The ones I am playing with seem to only work over a distance of about a meter. Is there somewhere I can get these that will transmit and receive at a distance of 10 meters or more?

What do you mean by "R.F.I."?

Hint: for informed help, please read and follow the instructions in the "How to use this forum" post.

Shootout:
Hello, I'm a Newbie.
I have a question about R.F.I. transmitters and receivers. The ones I am playing with seem to only work over a distance of about a meter. Is there somewhere I can get these that will transmit and receive at a distance of 10 meters or more?

To all the rest of the world, R.F. I. means Radio Frequency Interference.

Paul

OK, sorry, I have tried using KWmobile 433 MHz Transmitter and Receiver Module Kit. Trying to send an RF signal 10 meters

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

Please read the first post in any forum entitled how to use this forum.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,148850.0.html

Can you post a link to the Rx and Tx data/specs please?

How are you using them to Tx and Rx, what hardware and software?

Thanks... Tom... :slight_smile:

Shootout:
Hello, I'm a Newbie.

welcome to the forum.
in order for us to offer any help, we need to know what you have.
please post a link to what you bought.
it is common that without an antenna, you get very short and very poor transmission and reception
most RF modules need an antenna, and the antenna of both should be standing straight up, not in a spiral. and not pointed to the receiver.
It must be of the correct length. this should be listed from the supplier based on the frequency of your device.

Maybe these links can help you: