rfid badge connect with a python interface

Hello I wanted to create an interactive terminal with an rfid badge and python software. But here is my problem: how to link the code of the rfid badge which is under arduino, with that of the software which is under python thank you in advance
ps: i am not english sorry for the mistakes.

This Simple Python - Arduino demo may help get you started.

The Python code should work on Windows if you edit it to use the Windows style of COM ports.

...R

thank you for your answer but the sensors are connected on the arduino with a code in C while my software is in python. Should we do otherwise?

lucaslucas05:
thank you for your answer but the sensors are connected on the arduino with a code in C while my software is in python. Should we do otherwise?

I had assumed the sensors are on your Arduino and you want to send data from your Arduino to your Python program on your PC. The link I gave you illustrates how to communicate between an Arduino and a Python program.

What exactly did you have in mind when you wrote "Should we do otherwise" ?

...R

I would like to link my RFID sensor with my program in python I had to consult your link thank you very much!

lucaslucas05:
I would like to link my RFID sensor with my program in python I had to consult your link thank you very much!

Does that mean that you have now figured out how to do what you want?

Or have you more questions?

...R

That will be all for now, thank you very much for your help.