RFID Parking Garage Prototype

Does any one know where I could get code that links RFIDwith Arduino? I don't have any experience with these things and some help would be extremely appreciated. I'm working with friends to make a prototype of a RFID arduino parking garage. I'm gonna use a write once read only RFID tag so I can set my own serial code. Anything would be appreciated :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

http://arduino.cc/playground/Main/InterfacingWithHardware#gotoRFID

You might want to look at the range of the RFID reader and tags before you decide that RFID is suitable. The two that I have have a range of less than a centimeter. I would not want to have my RFID reader trying to read tags on cars that are driving by less than a centimeter away.

thanks, you're both very helpful. All we want is for the tag to pass the reader and then have the Arduino recognize which tag is being read and print information which we would have assigned to each specific tag. This is really just an idea, we don't really know what were doing. Any more info would be really useful. Thanks again