RFID RDM6300 quetion

Hello

I have a question about programming with RDM6300 RFID

I wuold like to do the follow.

When reading the card, depending on the amount of time to hold the card near the RFID antenna, read the information on the card several times.

My question is, how do I read only once the information, no matter how long the card is near the RFID antenna?

If need more information about my question, please, let me konw.

Thank you and appreciate the help.

Bye.

When reading the card, depending on the amount of time to hold the card near the RFID antenna, read the information on the card several times.

Why do you think you'd get different answers?

My question is, how do I read only once the information, no matter how long the card is near the RFID antenna?

Most RFID readers do that for you.

You posted no code, although the rules for posting in this section REQUIRE you to. You posted no link to the hardware you are using. One can be forgiven for thinking that you don't really want help.

Hello again Paul

Thank you for the assistence.

Really I forgot include the code :frowning:

I appreciate you help.

Ejercicio42-StepperMotorAlberto.ino (6.71 KB)

rdm630 rfid(3, 0);  //TX-pin of RDM630 connected to Arduino pin 6

The comments are ignored by the compiler. This one is, therefore wrong or meaningless. Fix incorrect comments are delete useless ones.

if (conn.connect(srv_addr, 3306, user, password))
  {
     //delay(50);
     //declarar pines como salida
     pinMode(motorPin1, OUTPUT);
     pinMode(motorPin2, OUTPUT);
     pinMode(motorPin3, OUTPUT);
     pinMode(motorPin4, OUTPUT);
 //  pinMode(ledPin12,  OUTPUT);
     pinMode(ledPin13,  OUTPUT);
     pinMode(buttonI, INPUT_PULLUP);
     pinMode(buttonA, INPUT_PULLUP); 
     pinMode(sensorA, INPUT_PULLUP);
     Serial.println("DB connected :)");
  }
  else
  {
     Serial.println("DB Connection failed :(");
  }

Why does setting the mode of the pins depend on connecting to the database server?

You still need to post a link to the RFID you are using, and clarify your initial post. Does the device keep making data available while the card is held near the antenna, or not?

A link to the RFID library you are using would be good, too.

Hello again.

First:
I remove the comments. Thank you.

Second:
The setting of the pin mode in this case depends on the connection of the Database because it loads data from the database and moves them to variables in the Arduino.
If you do not connect to the database, you can not continue the process. (this part I have not programmed)

Third:
"You still need to post a link to the RFID you are using" I do not understand this part.

"Does the device keep making data available while the card is held near the antenna, or not?"
Yes. When finish the process, it continue again.