RfId tag for cloth dying facility

I need little guidance about a technical problem.
I want to use tags on cloth lots in a cloth dying industry to keep track of which lot is at which machine and for how long.
I thought if there is a kind of rfid tag which can stick to cloth and endure

1. pressure of rollers
    2 temperature of steam
    3 chemicals and water
    This would be an ideal solution. I will add rfid reader at start and end of machine.
    Now i know there are different kind of rfid labels and tags. Bit every time i search for types of RFID i get types according to frequency ranges, not what i want.
    If anyone who has worked with RFIDs please guide me in this.

saki003:
I need little guidance about a technical problem.
I want to use tags on cloth lots in a cloth dying industry to keep track of which lot is at which machine and for how long.
I thought if there is a kind of rfid tag which can stick to cloth and endure

1. pressure of rollers
    2 temperature of steam
    3 chemicals and water
    This would be an ideal solution. I will add rfid reader at start and end of machine.
    Now i know there are different kind of rfid labels and tags. Bit every time i search for types of RFID i get types according to frequency ranges, not what i want.
    If anyone who has worked with RFIDs please guide me in this.

I don't see why this would be ideal. Someone would still have to ensure the RFID tag was brought within range of the reader.
Paul

The main problem with RFID is that the reader has a range of a centimeter or two.
If you are thinking of a RF system like those used in clothing stores to deter theft, then you are looking at expensive detectors that are out of the scope of most of us here.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.