collaboration product company that integrates many collaboration type devices and software products.
We are looking for a programmer for a specific contract. The programmer must have the following qualifications:
- proven experience with Arduino hardware and software
- proven experience writing Windows c#.net code communicating with Arduinos
The goal is for one computer ("host") to send mouse move events to another computer ("slave").
On the "slave" computer the mouse events must appear as a standard Windows HID USB mouse.
On the "host" computer, our software will call a c# library to send mouse movements, calibration, etc.
Your job will be to develop the hardware and the c# software API to meet the above goal.
- The mouse/touch events may need to be scaled/streched etc.
- There may need to be a mouse registration type event
- The software on the host must be callable from Windows c# .Net
- Upon completion we will have unrestricted use of the software. We can negotiate other rights.
- North America preferred, must have skype and a good internet connection
Please PM with your experience (listed above) and any questions. This will be a fixed price quote.