RGB Not displaying Red with LCD

I was testing my RGB (common anode) on its own playing with colours and got the red, green to work as desired.

However, when I connected my LCD board to my Arduino Uno as well as the RGB (using the same code prior and same output pins so I know the code isn't the issue) the RGB no longer displays red.

I assume it has something to do with the fluctuating voltage/current after I've put in the LCD but I cant work out how to resolve it. When its meant to be red it's just nothing, doesn't light up, green however still works.

That's a very interesting story, thanks for sharing it with us.

If you have a question or need help, please read the forum guidelines in the sticky post for advice about how to ask for help and what to include in your post so that we can try to help you.

However, when I connected my LCD board to my Arduino Uno as well as the RGB (using the same code prior and same output pins so I know the code isn't the issue) the RGB no longer displays red.

Is there any chance that the LCD and the red LED are using the same pin ?

angusryan_: I cant work out how to resolve it.

Now imagine trying to resolve it with even less information than what it is you know or think you know- that's everyone else here.