Roadflare arduino bluetooth sequence

Hallo everybody’,

I want to make some roadflares on bluetooth that are working in sequence.
This like the pi-lit does.
I’ve already written the functions of the leds to flash with poses at 0,8 seconds,
Now I’ve looked everywhere but I don’t find how I need to program the bluetooth HC-05 because the HC-06 is only a slave.
Also I can’t work with a master because the first module I place can be the7th’ so there is no fixed sequence in the modules.
The distance between the modules is about 5 meters.
Who can help me with this?
I’m New in the bluetooth story.
Am I wright to use the HC-05 or is it better to use an ESP32?

Many thanks
Koen

What made you think that your question has anything to do with the Website and Forum section which is clearly stated to be for "Improvements for the web system, applications to moderator, spam, etc."? I have suggested to the Moderator to move it to the Networking section.

This sort of carelessness makes unnecessary work for the Moderators.

Please read How to get the best out of the Forum

...R

KOENGRA:
The distance between the modules is about 5 meters.

I have no idea what of what you are doing, or what a road flare is, but don’t expect more than 10m with HC-05. Further, your comments on master/slave are incoherent. The only thing that is intelligible is the number ‘7’ which might imply a network, which really rules the HC-05 out of play.

A full-bottle BLE device may be OK to address both the above issues, but WiFi would surely be a better bet. It has the added advantage of being able to talk to the outside world, which may be useful.