Robot Car Kit V2.0 Motor Speed Question

Hi,

This is my first time here, so please be nice to me if I'm in the wrong place. :slight_smile:

I have put together the Robot Car Kit V2.0 and have gone through the lessons. What I'm wanting to do is slow the forward and reverse speed of the wheels, as it is going to fast for me to really watch and learn how the different controls work. Yep, I'm an older person and my life has slowed down along with my eye-hand coordination. Any direction would be great. Thanks

Roach

You’d be amazed how many people don’t know what a “Robot Car Kit V2.0” is. Can you provide a link to what it is that you’re talking about?

Also please post the program that you are currently using so we know what you want help to modify. To post the code please use the Reply button then the </> code tags as described in the “How to use this forum - please read” sticky at the top of each forum.

There are so many possible ways to change the speed of motors that we really do need to know where we’re starting from.

Steve

Thank you for answering! I will post the information on Friday - Working 10 hours days until then.