Robot in car

Hello,

I search how to resolve my problem. My problem is : I want to retrieve the information of my car, position of the brake and accelerator pedals and the speed in real time. I want also retrieve the information of eight position sensor and pendular level. After I retrieve all information, I have an algorithm for calculate and send four on/off signals in real time. I have need to calibrate my eight position sensor. I need save my eight position sensor one demand for its use in my algorithm.

It is possible with arduino? If yes, what would be about size of the lag for this kind of robot?

Your question is impossible to answer without more detailed information. We don't know what sensors, specifically, that you are using or how many pins they need. We don't know how the sensors communicate. Read the "how to use the forum" stickies for information on what is needed for us to answer your questions.

OBDII will give you most of that data from a modern car. There's probably a zillion projects out there that you can find with Google.

Hi, Welcome to the Forum

Can you tell us your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience?

Thanks.. Tom... :)