robot program

Can someone please give me code (without errors) that makes 2 servos on pins 9 and 10, go 5 rotations 1800 degrees. Thanks!!!!!

Write the code for one servo.
The code for two servos will be a little longer, but not massively so.
If you get to thirty lines, you've gone too far.
When is the assignment due?

that makes 2 servos on pins 9 and 10, go 5 rotations 1800 degrees.

Uh-oh!

I read that as "180" degrees.
You're not trying to control the angle of a continuous rotation ex-servo, are you?

Its not an assignment I am just building a robot but please soon, it has two servos connected to two wheels, and two neutral wheels in the back, I just want it to go forward, and the "sweep" program uses degrees so I thought I would have to use degrees, I want the WHEEL to move 5 rotations (1800 degrees) NOT the motor inside. can you have the code ready by tommorow, (Christmas) theres lots of people to show it of to!

Having given up on this thread..... 8)

i_luv_arduino:
Can someone please give me code (without errors) that makes 2 servos on pins 9 and 10, go 5 rotations 1800 degrees. Thanks!!!!!

If you want somebody to write the code for you, you should be asking under Gigs and Collaborations. Note that people usually expect to be paid for spending their time working on your problem.

If you want us to help you write the code, that help is usually offered free but most people here (me included) are only willing to help with problems after you have made a genuine effort to solve them for yourself first. How far have you got solving this problem yourself?

i_luv_arduino:
Can someone please give me code (without errors) that makes 2 servos on pins 9 and 10, go 5 rotations 1800 degrees. Thanks!!!

With continous rotation servos, getting an exact amount of turns is difficult. You would probably need encoders on the wheels to track the rotation. Below is some multi servo test code that might be of interest. With continous rotation servos writeMicroseconds is usually used for control.

//zoomkat 11-22-12 simple delimited ',' string parse 
//from serial port input (via serial monitor)
//and print result out serial port
//multi servos added 

String readString;
#include <Servo.h> 
Servo myservoa, myservob, myservoc, myservod;  // create servo object to control a servo 

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);

//myservoa.writeMicroseconds(1500); //set initial servo position if desired

myservoa.attach(6);  //the pin for the servoa control
  myservob.attach(7);  //the pin for the servob control
  myservoc.attach(8);  //the pin for the servoc control
  myservod.attach(9);  //the pin for the servod control 
  Serial.println("multi-servo-delimit-test-dual-input-11-22-12"); // so I can keep track of what is loaded
}

void loop() {

//expect single strings like 700a, or 1500c, or 2000d,
  //or like 30c, or 90a, or 180d,
  //or 30c,180b,70a,120d,

if (Serial.available())  {
    char c = Serial.read();  //gets one byte from serial buffer
    if (c == ',') {
      if (readString.length() >1) {
        Serial.println(readString); //prints string to serial port out

int n = readString.toInt();  //convert readString into a number

// auto select appropriate value, copied from someone elses code.
        if(n >= 500)
        {
          Serial.print("writing Microseconds: ");
          Serial.println(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('a') >0) myservoa.writeMicroseconds(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('b') >0) myservob.writeMicroseconds(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('c') >0) myservoc.writeMicroseconds(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('d') >0) myservod.writeMicroseconds(n);
        }
        else
        {   
          Serial.print("writing Angle: ");
          Serial.println(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('a') >0) myservoa.write(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('b') >0) myservob.write(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('c') >0) myservoc.write(n);
          if(readString.indexOf('d') >0) myservod.write(n);
        }
         readString=""; //clears variable for new input
      }
    }  
    else {     
      readString += c; //makes the string readString
    }
  }
}

So you guys want me to pay you???

i_luv_arduino:

No... we (ok, I) just think you should have carried on with trying to do it yourself with the suggestion I last gave you in your other thread...

If you’re using ex-servos, unless you have extra hardware you may as well give up.

Also, please don’t start new posts asking the same question; it’s called cross-posting because it makes people CROSS.

Ok I will close the other one.

Ok the other one is gone. I don't know what ex-servos are but mine are h5-55 hi tech

I don't know what ex-servos are but mine are h5-55 hi tech

I clicked everywhere in that "link". Nothing happened.

We've hired a mindreader, but he doesn't start until the 12th of never.

Did you mean "Hitec HS-55"?

i_luv_arduino:

No. If you're willing to pay somebody to write the code for you, you should be asking in Gigs and Collaborations. Tell them what you want (and agree a price) and they'll give you the code.

If you intend to write the code yourself but want help, this is the right place but most people (me included) are only willing to help you find the solution for yourself, not write the solution for you. So questions like "Can somebody please give me code" without any information to suggest you've made any attempt to solve the problem for yourself does not encourage me to help.