RP2040 EEPROM/Flash implementation

Hi all,

I am looking for ways to store changed variables in the Flash and load them on restart.

I found that the RP2040 Implementation by Earle F. Philhower emulates the EEPROM and stores the values in the onboard Flash. Is this also already implemented in the Arduino (If you load the board via the board manager) solution? I don't have a RP2040 with me right now but just code without testing, otherwise I would check. :slight_smile:

Cheers

tsaG

[url] https://github.com/earlephilhower/arduino-pico[/url]

It says

This is a port of the RP2040 (Raspberry Pi Pico processor) to the Arduino ecosystem. It uses the bare Raspberry Pi Pico SDK and a custom GCC 10.3/Newlib 4.0 toolchain.

I am using the "official" RP2040 framework that you can download from the Board manager ("Arduino mbed OS RP2040 Boards") and I was wondering this is the same as the one from Earle?

Or do you think it would be good to switch to the Earle Branch?

Okay, I will use the Earle Implementation. Seems that other functions are not yet fully (or how I would like them to be :slight_smile: ) implemented in the Arduino Boardfile.

Try looking at this
[url] EEPROM Library — Arduino-Pico 2.7.2 documentation

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.