RTC DS1307 on Arduino Mega + 3.5'' TFT Screen

I am trying to run a code that uses an Arduino Mega, an RTC DS1307 and a 3.5’’ TFT Screen, like this one:

The Problem is that I also want to use an RTC DS1307, the connections are like this one:

The problem is that with the 3.5’’ TFT Screen on the Arduino Mega, those Pins are not available … So according with the Arduino Mega Pinout Diagram:

The pins 43 and 44 can be used for this purpose too, but it is a little bit hard to get in there, since altough the screen doen’t use them, is above them … So, it would be ideal to use a pin from the last two rows, is it possible to do this? Let’s say I want to run this code:

#include <Wire.h>
#include "RTClib.h"
RTC_DS1307 RTC;

void setup () {
Wire.begin(); // Inicia el puerto I2C
RTC.begin(); // Inicia la comunicación con el RTC 
//RTC.adjust(DateTime(__DATE__, __TIME__)); // Establece la fecha y hora (Comentar una vez establecida la hora)
Serial.begin(9600); // Establece la velocidad de datos del puerto serie
}

void loop(){
DateTime now = RTC.now(); // Obtiene la fecha y hora del RTC
Serial.print(now.year(), DEC); // Año
Serial.print('/');
Serial.print(now.month(), DEC); // Mes
Serial.print('/');
Serial.print(now.day(), DEC); //
Dia Serial.print(' ');
Serial.print(now.hour(), DEC); // Horas
Serial.print(':');
Serial.print(now.minute(), DEC); // Minutos
Serial.print(':');
Serial.print(now.second(), DEC); // Segundos
Serial.println(); delay(1000); // La información se actualiza cada 1 seg.
}

What do I need to modify to use other pins to interface the RTC DS1307?. How do I use an RTC DS1307 and a 3.5’’ TFT Screen on an Arduino Mega at THE SAME TIME

How can this possibly be hard? Surely all you need do is bend the wires or, if you want to be a bit positive about it, use a PCB 90 deg header. And no, there is no modification enabling you to use other pins for the I2C bus. You could use a Mega proto shield to go between the Mega and the display, which at least can accommodate the DS1307 but, if you were inclined that way, you probably wouldn't be asking the question. I'm not an expert on I2C, but I guess you can be thankful you have a Mega if you want to use an RTC, as it seems one of Uno's I2C pins is used by the display. Just prepare for the worst if you want to use the SD slot.

Well, I think at the moment I am going to use a lot Jumpers .. I have another problem, tough .. I am using these libraries in order to interface the 3.5'' TFT Screen:

#include "Adafruit_GFX.h"
#include "MCUFRIEND_kbv.h"
MCUFRIEND_kbv tft;

To select the size of the font, I use this:

tft.setTextSize(2);  // Sets the size of the text, s is between 1 and 5

How can I have a font size beetween 1 and 2?, something like 1.5 ..

I assume you have already tried using 1.5 and failed. This would suggest very strongly that you can't, but you may find that you can design your own fonts, and then the line-spacing is merely a matter of cursor control.

I have already tried using 1.5 and failed .. How do I design my own fonts with that library? Is that library ok?

I don’t know anything about the libraries, but I imagine you could edit them

DelfinDelfin:
How do I design my own fonts with that library?

With considerable programming skill and experience, and after serious consideration of just how necessary it is to do it. I assume it is possible and, if so, there will be some notes included in the library.