Rubix A10,Arduino Idea for Simple Project Examples:Web Server

You native data won't be lost, even if you hope me a hacker.

Who would hope for a hacker?

The responses here are utterly insensitive, misogynistic and in poor taste. It's persons like yourselves that exclude genuinely interested people instead of welcoming them into the group. Really, really sad.

You see things I do not. Please explain. I would like to understand.

Also necro'd a nearly year-old thread.

someuser: The responses here are utterly insensitive, misogynistic and in poor taste. It's persons like yourselves that exclude genuinely interested people instead of welcoming them into the group. Really, really sad.

The mysogyny was in from OP - responses have been against that attitude.

FWIW, OP is now banned.

someuser: The responses here are utterly insensitive, misogynistic and in poor taste. It's persons like yourselves that exclude genuinely interested people instead of welcoming them into the group. Really, really sad.

What on earth are you getting at?

Rubix-Arduino: You are confident to show your idea even if only a girl in Arduino Club.

The gender-based phrase was in the original post. We didn't agree with it. That's like saying you made a car that "even a girl can drive".

Everyone is welcome here.

I might point out that Rubix-Arduino has been banned, for basically making spam posts. I suspect that "someuser" is just a sock-puppet of Rubix-Arduino.

[quote author=Nick Gammon link=msg=2564568 date=1452760582] I suspect that "someuser" is just a sock-puppet of Rubix-Arduino.[/quote]

I don't - the sentence structure is far too good.