Rubix A10, for Arduino Basic Projects and Getting Started

Just a secondary school Arduino Club member, let's say, you lease three Rubix A10 units from friend's club.

You are confident to show Arduino basic project for neighborhood house girl. Yes, Go!

Power on Rubix A10, only 5 seconds, you connect keyboard, mouse and HDMI cable. next 15 seconds, you perfect plug Arduino UNO into Rubix A10, ATTENTION male pins!

You deep breath, quick, quick, quick!

At 31 seconds, desktop showing, Ctrl+Esc, Arrow down select Arduino IDE, only 3 seconds, you never so quick do it.

7 seconds Arduino IDE open, yes, everybody know Java always let you wait so many seconds! F10 open File menu, Arrow down select Examples => Basic => Blink, Ctrl+U upload now, Awesome! 12 seconds.

"Hey, look at your iPhone Stopwatch, 58 seconds! Don't you think so easy.", "Sorry, try again!", "Ok." you quickly pick up another Rubix A10, you get 57 seconds!

"Come on, join my club! simple 1 minute. try it!"

Is this a cross-post of Rubix A10, a new Full Linux Board for Arduino Projects ?

very very different topic, this is a future your tube movie. but bar sport should be full of

"Jokes, mobs, and all sorts of unrelated topics, shout out loud your love, and curse for that burnt battery-pack..."

So two hours really wrote this topic after testing 30 times stably get the data, that's it.

Hope all new and old Arduino developers and makers and educators and Crouching Tigers and, yes Stanford Professors joy it.

but still girls don't like to develop Arduino projects, so Arduino club always full of [... sorry], so, if cannot show total gettting started steps in 1 minute, girl will go. did you experience any other solutions?

I still can’t figure out how the Rubix shield interacts with the Arduino. Clearly TX and RX must be connected in order for the Rubix shield to download sketches. The documentation on the web site does not seem to be specify this.

Does the Rubix shield have access to other pins on the Arduino apart from TX/RX?

but still girls don't like to develop Arduino projects, so Arduino club always full of [... sorry], so, if cannot show total gettting started steps in 1 minute, girl will go.

Do you have any proof whatsoever of this outrageously sexist comment? Maybe a club with such a patronizing attitude would not attract girls.

Hello girls! I have made a one-minute video to show you how exciting Arduino is, because I know you will be bored and leave if it goes any longer.

Sure.

Always full of humor you are. it sounds like ask foobar, "how many teeth I have?". For example, for search engines, Google Yahoo is zero-gender-guide, but Baidu is medium-female-guide. Zero-gender-guide, Rubix A10 try to get ZGG[sorry, first time combine it]. Yes, Arduino projects always are high-male-guide. But for school Arduino clubs should be change it.

Thank you for reading.

Always full of humor you are. it sounds like ask foobar, "how many teeth I have?".

Jedi master it seems we have in our midst. Careful we must be. Hmmm.

Google Yahoo is zero-gender-guide, but Baidu is medium-female-guide

Always full of nonsense you are.

Not sure, but should be make sense. Hope these info help me opening new view.
Thank you for reading.
Rubix Service Team

Any chance of answering the technical question I asked?

An answer to your question, I doubt you will get.

Dear bobcousins,

Sure, the answer is sure, Sorry, the answer at the old reply, nobody found it.

Sure. Always full of humor you ...

Really don't know need how many detailed tech info to answer your question Does the Rubix shield have access to other pins on the Arduino apart from TX/RX? Yes, Sure, Correct, of course, completely correct...

from our engineers guide, You can do as most ability as you can to make Arduino basic projects simplest in the world based on Rubix A10.

That's maybe also no-sense, but I think you be a Arduino Hero.

Any Rubix A10 advanced support is FREE with email your receipts, when you buy 3 Rubix A10, save projects time, one for dev, another one for test, last one for production or showing on your presentation.

Sorry, only a member joy Arduino service I'm here. Feel free, any questions email us, very happy!

Warm Regards, Rubix Service Team Come Rubix Go Further

*this reply comes from Rubix A10

Dear bobcousins,

Sure, the answer is sure, Sorry, the answer at the old reply, nobody found it.

Sure.

Can you please answer the question with a tiny bit more detail... Just a tiny bit.

You are sure of what? that only RX/TX is connected and nothing else?

Any Rubix A10 advanced support is FREE

I'm sure it is, considering you haven't answered any question with a answer worthy of reading, I wouldn't charge much for that either (and most certainly wouldn't pay for it).

Where did your pretend professor get his information? Can we have a look at that?

Persistence is futile; if you cannot provide even a sniff of information other that the basic overview on your website, you are dreaming if you think you can peddle your vaporware to us.

Dear pYro_65,

Sorry, there always have a smart man in the world. Sure, Rubix A10 can access to other pins on any Arduino compatible boards apart from TX/RX.

Ok, showing you have a lot of SUPER-ACTION, but why pretend? So interesting you are. Do you mean accessing to our support Inbox to find out the privacy info of the Stanford Professor? that's is impossible to you. Never will open it to you, That's ILLEGAL in Canada, PLS!

Sorry, The sreenshot is in this topic's reply. Feel free find it. Thank you.

Rubix A10, a new Full Linux Board for Arduino Projects

Warm Regards, Rubix Service Team Come Rubix Go Further

Rubix-Arduino:
Dear pYro_65,

Sorry, there always have a smart man in the world.
Sure, Rubix A10 can access to other pins on any Arduino compatible boards apart from TX/RX.

Some great info there… not.

Do you know which pins it can access?
So it can’t access RX/TX? << see I can drag these half baked answers in circles too.

You are so full of rubbish, anyone can fake an email.

I do not care about the professor, I’m just baffled how he’s going to teach using it when you cannot provide any information of value.

Have you considered that you project may seem interesting to some people?
If so its in your best interest to give us documentation & specifications.

Is there source code and prepared libraries ready to go?
Where are they if so?

Without valid documentation your board seems useless. As far as I can tell, the only documented use for it is a programmer for the AVR: “Developing and loading Arduino sketch directly to the Arduino board without the need of a PC” But wait, its seem like its just a PC in a small box.

You are getting full marks for your dedicated spam attempt. Wait, not spam? prove me wrong.

Hell with a good enough plug from you I might even buy one. Your lack of information is really frustrating and key signs of a scam not worth loosing money over.

Rubix-Arduino: Sorry, The sreenshot is in this topic's reply. Feel free find it. Thank you.

Rubix A10, a new Full Linux Board for Arduino Projects

In that link:

In the picture, all sketches are directly loaded from Rubix (middle unit) into Arduino UNO (bottom unit) to control simple LCD Arduino shield (top unit).

So let me get this straight ... you buy a Rubix, it loads a sketch onto the Arduino, and the Arduino controls the Arduino shield.

Can't we eliminate the middle-man and just have the Arduino and the shield?

Thank you for your time.

Rubix A10 is not a traditional PC box, Rubix A10 can run as a Full functional Linux server. For making most simplicity to Arduino basic projects or Arduino starter kits, Rubix A10 can boot up a standard desktop to assist user operations almost as same as Windows or iMac.

At the beginning, Rubix A10 focus on design for Arduino, Note that Rubix A10 can not run a blink sketch without Arduino compatible boards plug together. Out of box, you can directly upload all your basic Arduino sketches, no any additional drivers or setup needed. You almost use it as easy as using your iPhone. So, Rubix A10 is very suit for Arduino clubs, Arduino beginners, Arduino educators, and also for advanced Arduino projects.

Thank you for reading. Rubix Service Team Come Rubix Go Further

This board is a piece of garbage! – I have a raspberry pi that worked great, just want something a bit more powerful so I bought the Rubix A10 – what a joke, the onboard pre programmed linux environment ( linaro) booted successfully only once! each other attempt failed with a kernel panic at the bootup screen. To make matters worse, tried creating a variety of other bootable micro sd cards with supposedly compatible linux images (http://linux-sunxi.org/More-images#Updating_Hardwarepacks_and.2For_U-boot_of_any_prebuild_image ) using the following tutorials but this never worked.

The biggest issue is a lack of much documentation for this device… it appears that not very many hobbyist have adopted this device and hence the lack of support for it…

Don’t waste your time on this one…. buy a raspberry pi and do yourself a favor…

Read more: http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/11/04/rubix-a10-is-an-arduino-shield-running-linux-powered-by-allwinner-a10-processor/#ixzz3PFX3aQPa

moonlitcoder: This board is a piece of garbage!

Thanks for the heads-up. Not that I would have bought one without proper documentation.