Run the horse lamp sound effect.

Please ask a question:
I am now doing a entertaining diversions, I'd like to add voice, for it entertaining diversions program as I've written, voice and destroy the light of light of hope is at the same time, voice I had originally planned to use :index.php-DFRobot (SKU: DFR0299) DFPlayer_Mini module.
I found that it took about a second to pick up the file and play the sound when I was using it, and it didn't work.
Do you have any good Suggestions?
Thank you very much!

1. make sure you don't have any silence at the start of your tracks.
  2. post your code, using code tags, as explained here. The rest of the suggestions in that post are also very useful.

My code is to light a light to get an audio, and then I find that the audio is not so simple to pick up. So I want to ask is there a better way?

This module can only be read length is more than a second, and I ran behind the lantern will be more and more fast, so I want to before a sound wouldn't work, so I want to ask do such entertaining diversions of sound do you have any good method.

ZOE_Z:
My code is to light a light to get an audio, and then I find that the audio is not so simple to pick up. So I want to ask is there a better way?

You were asked to post your program.
You did not do so.

How do you expect anyone to suggest an improvement to something they have not seen?

...R